Gas bottles, depending on their size and weight, can be heavy because they’re filled with pressurized gas. At Petrogear we take safety very seriously, so to prevent injury and property damage, compressed gas bottles need to be stored, handled, used and maintained properly.
Not only do our Cylinder Stores offer complete security from theft but they also offer ultimate safety against the effect caused by a severed regulator or even airborne shrapnel in the unfortunate event of an explosion due to an outbreak of fire.
Petrogear can suitably manufacture custom units for the cylinder types and the amount of cylinders you wish to store.
- Entire base & structural frame is constructed from 6mm SHS & plate
- Forklift pockets through the entire base
- 3mm Fully welded corrugated wall sheets
- Fully welded sloped roof with crane lifting points – 2000Kg M.G.W.
- Heavy duty hinges and lockable container lock bar assembly
- Fully ventilated with steel mesh doors and side air vents
- Quick-clip chain retention for all cylinder partitions
- Separate fold out ramp provides easy loading and unloading
- Entire unit is sand blasted on all surfaces
- Unit is sprayed with zinc-rich epoxy primer, top coat & clear coat
- Safety warning signage
|Exterior Dimensions||3000mm (L) x 1550mm (W) x 2250mm (H)|
|Cylinder size||Ø285mm||Cylinder Quantity||27|
|Color||Green RAL 6029 or special request|
|Tare Weight Kg.||925 Kg|